April 30, 2012 § 1 Comment
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had an excellent one.
- taught two great yoga classes,
- made this recipe (which is good, but a little too rich).
- breakfast with the fam at Toast.
- trip to the nursery, got a bunch of plants + some new pots — finally have my herb garden!
- Executed Tamar E. Adler’s “How to Stride Ahead” –roasting veggies, sauteing greens, and made quinoa for the whole week. Loved it! Quite a process and it definitely does a number on your kitchen (I think every pot in the kitchen is dirty).
- saw a terrible movie.
It’s Derby week here — haven’t been around for it in quite awhile, we’ll see what fun it brings.