this year my life was better with…
December 31, 2012 § 8 Comments
if you regularly read this little blog, you probably know that I love to share things that I love.
this is a master list of some things that made 2012 probably one of my favorite years yet.
- graduating from yoga teacher training at Orbis Yoga. I miss my yoginis very much. It was the best training. period.
- leaving a full-time desk job to teach yoga and library it up with lots of little ones. less secure, less money, and since I’m around lil’ children all the time, I’ve been sick for months, but boy am I happier.
- Breaking Bad, Breaking Bad, Breaking Bad, Breaking Bad
- discovering HomeFries.com
- we rescued the wonderful Reuben
- this wonderful PBS Special of Ellen Degeneres winning the Kennedy Center’s Mark Twain Prize for humor
- taking classes in the great little studio via YogaGlo
- the soundtrack for Beasts of the Southern Wild from Benh Zeitlin & Dan Romer
- Grumpy Cat
- these boys (and my 10+ year old chuck taylors)
- discovered a new frizz fighter this year: EO Lavender & Coconut Nourishing Hair Cream
- Spotify. This has been making my life better since 2009, but I’m sorry, it just gets more and more amazing every year.
- that one day when I made puppy chow using cookie butter instead of peanut butter…don’t do this. you’ll be
- multiple trips to Asheville. As a matter of fact, I may or may not have returned from there just last night…
- discovering the key to non dairy bliss: So Delicious Coconut Milk creamer
- another year of great learning: thank you x 1000 NPR.
- These guys. Living across the street my parents has been fun, fun, fun, fun. Love it.
- and, thanks to them I have the most perfect little space to teach yoga.
- great friends and great family.
- a wonderful little house.
- and finally, we recently got the wonderful news that Kaylex (my big bro & sil) are expecting a wee one! First grand-baby on my side of the family and we. are. so. excited. Yay!
Obviously there are tons more little and big things that made 2012 great.
I had a great Christmas with multiple family celebrations and a great trip down to Asheville. So thankful to have another entire week off before heading back to work. Ready to hole in and read, yoga, etc. I am still putting the finishing touches on my resolutions list, will be back with those probably tomorrow. I’m thinking about switching things up on the blog here, will let you know what I have in mind.
I hope everyone had a great holiday and also a great year.