October 14, 2012 § Leave a Comment
August 17, 2012 § 2 Comments
Happy Happy Happy Happy Friday y’all! I am so so so so so ready for this weekend. Life has been a little exhausting lately. I have been feeling pretty terrible all week with a nasty head cold…my entire workplace is overrun with it right now. I’m on the mend–felt pretty normal today.
These are some rando photos of daily life lately:
1. is that not the cutest boy you’ve ever seen!?!?
2. that cutest big boy dragging out ever one of my shoes and threatening to chew while I’m at work…including my Danskos, Jessica Simpson patent leather flats, Chacos, and various mary janes?!? That means shoes are being put up in strange places.
3. sick in bed w/ the Bagel Boys
4. my dishtowels are disgusting.
5. dogs and computers
6. menu planning for the week
7. not letting me make the bed…again
8. THE BAGEL BOYS
9. the second wireless mouse Reuben has destroyed…he is the cutest boy right?!? At least that’s what I told myself as I swiped my card, purchasing another new mouse this afternoon.
10. EarthFare Louisville is now open! It is SOO nice! Great beer section, AMAZING bulk department…ahhh it was amazing. Too bad it’s so far from my house, I doubt I’ll regularly get over there.
No plans whatsoever for the weekend. THANK. GOD.
April 29, 2012 § 1 Comment
Within the past few months, my parents had to put down both their dogs
Hannah was twenty-one years old.
His exact age was unknown, but anyone who knew him would say Gus was very elderly.
Needless to say it’s been pretty sad around their house…
Until last week!
They have adopted the best little guy from the animal shelter.
Here he is, Maxwell Silverhammer:
He is such a sweetie and very young–full of vinegar compared to Mr. Forrest.
February 28, 2012 § Leave a Comment
Ooooooooo pretty! Animals sculpted out of shattered CDs from Sean Avery.
February 8, 2012 § 2 Comments
I love love love Sharon Montrose and her perfectly simple animal photography. She is wildly popular with books and calendars gracing the shelves of Anthropologie and the like, which are all fine, but what I love most is her The Animal Print Shop.
I would kill for a massive one of these to hang in our bedroom (which currently has three big empty red walls, which drives me CRAZY. I need something on them!).
Too bad the largest prints have such a hefty price tag…EEK!
November 19, 2011 § Leave a Comment
Pretty cute shark, but after watching American Horror Story I wouldn’t want to be here after dark.