August 17, 2012 § 2 Comments
Happy Happy Happy Happy Friday y’all! I am so so so so so ready for this weekend. Life has been a little exhausting lately. I have been feeling pretty terrible all week with a nasty head cold…my entire workplace is overrun with it right now. I’m on the mend–felt pretty normal today.
These are some rando photos of daily life lately:
1. is that not the cutest boy you’ve ever seen!?!?
2. that cutest big boy dragging out ever one of my shoes and threatening to chew while I’m at work…including my Danskos, Jessica Simpson patent leather flats, Chacos, and various mary janes?!? That means shoes are being put up in strange places.
3. sick in bed w/ the Bagel Boys
4. my dishtowels are disgusting.
5. dogs and computers
6. menu planning for the week
7. not letting me make the bed…again
8. THE BAGEL BOYS
9. the second wireless mouse Reuben has destroyed…he is the cutest boy right?!? At least that’s what I told myself as I swiped my card, purchasing another new mouse this afternoon.
10. EarthFare Louisville is now open! It is SOO nice! Great beer section, AMAZING bulk department…ahhh it was amazing. Too bad it’s so far from my house, I doubt I’ll regularly get over there.
No plans whatsoever for the weekend. THANK. GOD.
July 24, 2012 § Leave a Comment
July 15, 2012 § 1 Comment
Wowzers. Can I please live here?! This is the beautiful Aleph House from SAI Associates in Asheville, North Carolina. During my years in Asheville, I often babysat for the family of architect Elihu Siegman. I love them and hope they are doing well!
June 14, 2012 § Leave a Comment
June 13, 2012 § 2 Comments
what’s your instagram username? I need some more cool people to follow!
follow me at: graylinsample
May 31, 2012 § Leave a Comment
May 29, 2012 § Leave a Comment
Amazing! These amazing pop-ups are from Mengyu Chen, Portland-based art director who is currently working on a comic book. Amazing!
May 27, 2012 § 1 Comment
May 24, 2012 § 2 Comments
Have you ever seen a bathroom so terrifying?
Perched at the top of a 15-story, unused elevator shaft, this is crazy! The brainchild of Mexican architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos, this bathroom is part of a penthouse apartment in Guadalajara.
Could you handle this in your house?!!?
May 23, 2012 § Leave a Comment
Is it possible for one place to produce basically every piece of clothing I would ever
want need like LOVE?!?
Latest looks I am loving from Madewell….le sigh….
All I can say is…THANK GOD we don’t have one of these in Louisville…I would be completely broke/even more tortured.
Find all these looks here.
Props Madewell….well played.