February 5, 2013 § Leave a Comment
This is what happens when you buy a shower cap (hey, my hair is getting long and it takes FOREVER to dry!)
Left on the piano after my Mom’s done practicing…
We’ve been eating pasta A LOT lately…and I’m totally fine with it.
October 14, 2012 § Leave a Comment
August 17, 2012 § 2 Comments
Happy Happy Happy Happy Friday y’all! I am so so so so so ready for this weekend. Life has been a little exhausting lately. I have been feeling pretty terrible all week with a nasty head cold…my entire workplace is overrun with it right now. I’m on the mend–felt pretty normal today.
These are some rando photos of daily life lately:
1. is that not the cutest boy you’ve ever seen!?!?
2. that cutest big boy dragging out ever one of my shoes and threatening to chew while I’m at work…including my Danskos, Jessica Simpson patent leather flats, Chacos, and various mary janes?!? That means shoes are being put up in strange places.
3. sick in bed w/ the Bagel Boys
4. my dishtowels are disgusting.
5. dogs and computers
6. menu planning for the week
7. not letting me make the bed…again
8. THE BAGEL BOYS
9. the second wireless mouse Reuben has destroyed…he is the cutest boy right?!? At least that’s what I told myself as I swiped my card, purchasing another new mouse this afternoon.
10. EarthFare Louisville is now open! It is SOO nice! Great beer section, AMAZING bulk department…ahhh it was amazing. Too bad it’s so far from my house, I doubt I’ll regularly get over there.
No plans whatsoever for the weekend. THANK. GOD.
July 29, 2012 § Leave a Comment
long overdue batch of instagram photos. Can’t complain, life’s been nice lately! Sill can’t get over the amount of people attending classes at the studio! So great! Also can’t get over how wonderful our new doggy is!! Reuben is the perfect addition to our little family! Really enjoyed the opening ceremonies on Friday, trying to keep up with all the other events. Can’t wait for gymnastics! (I know…totally cliche and typical, but whatevs, I LOVE IT!)
Have been in to poke around work a couple of times and officially start on Tuesday! Eek! Exciting, but also pretty nerve wrecking…
Follow me on instagram! My username is graylinsample!
July 27, 2012 § 1 Comment
Yeah so I have been a little busy the past two days…WITH OUR NEW DOGGY!!! On Wednesday we rescued this adorable basset/beagle from the shelter…he’s about two years old and we have named him Reuben! He is extremely laid back and is getting along with Mr. Forrest quite well so far! Yay!
Off to Louisville to go shopping–will be back later today with more.
Happy Olympics!! Excited to have an opening ceremonies viewing party tonight with Kaylex & the ‘rents.
May 15, 2012 § Leave a Comment
April 29, 2012 § 1 Comment
Within the past few months, my parents had to put down both their dogs
Hannah was twenty-one years old.
His exact age was unknown, but anyone who knew him would say Gus was very elderly.
Needless to say it’s been pretty sad around their house…
Until last week!
They have adopted the best little guy from the animal shelter.
Here he is, Maxwell Silverhammer:
He is such a sweetie and very young–full of vinegar compared to Mr. Forrest.